cant receive email

Sep 28 21:13:49 codingcorner postfix/submission/smtpd[21421]: connect from unknown[45.142.195.150]
Sep 28 21:13:53 codingcorner postfix/submission/smtpd[21421]: disconnect from unknown[45.142.195.150] ehlo=1 auth=0/1 rset=0/1 quit=1 commands=2/4
I issue mail server and use this chmod 644 /etc/postfix/dynamicmaps.cf still not recive

I have installed CyberPanel a few days ago and I also cannot receive emails via POP3. The firewall shows the ports are open, so I don’t know why I cannot receive emails on that domain.

Fixed the problem after reading How to Manually Set up SPF, DKIM and DMARC Inside CyberPanel - #2 by MAFG - Blog Posts - CyberPanel Community - the SPF record was pointing to the old domain.

UPDATE: Nope, that didn’t fix the problem, I get a “failed” when I try to receive emails, but I can access them in Rainloop.

Thanks buddy this panel really nice good developed i solve my issue i realize when i install SPAMASSASSIN than i facing this problem but i got developers note and easy to solve Install SpamAssassin and Stop Email Spam on CyberPanel! - #2 by adzanmuchamad - Blog Posts - CyberPanel Community