Can't Log in to phpmyadmin

When i click phpmyadmin from backend i get these errors:

Using the URLconf defined in CyberCP.urls, Django tried these URL patterns, in this order:

^base/
^ ^$ [name=‘adminLogin’]
^ ^verifyLogin$ [name=‘verifyLogin’]
^ ^logout$ [name=‘logout’]
^packages/
^websites/
^tuning/
^ftp/
^serverstatus/
^dns/
^users/
^dataBases/
^email/
^serverlogs/
^firewall/
^backup/
^managephp/
^manageSSL/
^api/
^filemanager/
^emailPremium/
^manageservices/
^plugins/
^emailMarketing/
^cloudAPI/
^docker/
^container/
The current path, phpmyadmin/index.php, didn’t match any of these.

Using version 1.8.5 didn’t update cuz there were many bugs, will update when it’s more stable.

Using version 1.8.4 that was a typo.

Did you do something? Was it working before?

You should upgrade to v1.8.7

No i haven’t done anything. I will try to update.

i updated to latest version but it’s still the same. Everything else works ok but phpmyadmin doesn’t.

It used to work before but i don’t know when it did go broke like this other day i wanted to go in and this happened. All i do is yum update and upgrade cyberpanel in ssh.

@Aelfric

Can you check if composer is installed?

I don’t think it is, when i type “composer” in SSH nothing responds. How can i make it work?

when i try yum install composer it responds with this:

Error: php72w-common conflicts with php-common-5.4.16-46.el7.x86_64

@Aelfric Introduction - Composer

I just can’t make it work, php command doesn’t work. I may need manual help with this.

Ok i managed to install it into usr/local/bin folder but it seems to not change anything on phpmyadmin page it still gives the same error. composer works on ssh.

Also i am getting a lot of 503 errors in this one after a while. It only happens when i try to get into panel though. It works again if i restart php but something is hoarding php i believe.

@Aelfric

What is the output of php -v

If you can easily install composer → Introduction - Composer

Run upgrade again and PHPMyAdmin should be back.

I think what happened is i tried to update cyberpanel while composer wasnt up and running so it tried to update the phpmyadmin but couldnt so it broke it. So how can i actually fix this i couldn’t search a solution for it.

php -v
PHP 5.4.16 (cli) (built: Oct 30 2018 19:30:51)
Copyright (c) 1997-2013 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.4.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2013 Zend Technologies

@CyberPanel do you mean i should run cyberpanel upgrade.py again?

I think my php cli doesn’t use lsphp71 version. How can i change cli to use lsphp71 ?

cp /usr/local/lsws/lsphp71/bin/php /usr/bin/

Then you can install composer using the link above and re-run the upgrade so that PHPMYAdmin can be installed.

Fixed, thank you.