Can't issue SSL

Provider: Digital Ocean

System: Ubuntu 18.04

OLS or Enterprise?
OLS

Installing from official server or mirror server?
official

Replace JS/CSS files to JS Delivr?
no

Install Memcached extension for PHP?
yes

Install LiteSpeed Memcached?
yes

Install Memcached?
yes

Install Redis extension for PHP?
yes

Install Redis?
yes

Problem:

Trying to issue SSL but got the following error:

Cannot issue SSL. Error message: 0,283 Failed to obtain SSL for domain. [issueSSLForDomain]

Those two lines are appended to log:

[04-03-30-Thu-Apr-2019] Trying to obtain SSL for: example.com and: www.example.com
[04-03-30-Thu-Apr-2019] [Errno 2] No such file or directory [Failed to obtain SSL. [obtainSSLForADomain]]

This issue started suddenly, I don’t know when, I don’t know why. I have issued two SSL for other domains before, and now I can’t issue SSL for any domain.

I have the same issue after upgrading using the upgrade.py script

idem, same issue for me after upgrading an old install on Digitalocean and same issue on a fresh new install on a KIMSUFI dedicated server.
But i have an 1.8.2 install on Digital ocean where it’s working fine
don’t understand…
i’ve investigated logs, DNS, tried with the same domain on two different install but with iso conf: one failed and other one success
any help ?

If you try to issue SSL too many times within a week it sometimes hits the Lets Encrypt Limit.

No, it was not a Lets Encrypt limit. i’ve resilved my problem. i had installed a ubuntu 18.04 LTS in french
then just run apt-get update && upgrade then:
sh <(curl https://cyberpanel.net/install.sh || wget -O - https://cyberpanel.net/install.sh)

i’ve all destroyed and i did the same thing but with ubuntu in english and now it’s working

I see the language could be an issue.

Same problem [Errno 2] No such file or directory [Failed to obtain SSL. [obtainSSLForADomain]]
issue SSL trying only 1-2 times as it was not renewed automatically.

if you run manual issue command like

/root/.acme/acme.sh --issue -d example.com -w /home/wwwroot/example.com

what does it return ?