Can't access to server after cyber panel upgrade

hi,
Can’t access to server after the cyber panel upgrade, below are the errors that I got.

gcc -pthread -Wl,-z,relro -g -L/usr/lib64 -Xlinker -export-dynamic -o lswsgi main.o wsgi.o wsgiinput.o wsgiwrapper.o lsapilib.o lsapi-glue.o -L/usr/lib64/python3.6/config-3.6m-x86_64-linux-gnu -lpython3.6m -lpthread -ldl -lutil -lm
Loaded plugins: copr, fastestmirror
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile

** (pkttyagent:103155): WARNING **: 20:51:17.896: Unable to register authentication agent: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Cannot determine user of subject
Error registering authentication agent: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Cannot determine user of subject (polkit-error-quark, 0)
Job for lscpd.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See “systemctl status lscpd.service” and “journalctl -xe” for details.
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:–:-- --:–:-- --:–:-- 0curl: (7) Failed connect to 127.0.0.1:8090; Connection refused

Seems something wrong with upgrade, please check…

please help.

I got the error “Seems something wrong with the upgrade, please check…” too.
I wasted a lot of time on this yesterday thinking it was something wrong with my config. I usually take a server snapshot before doing these upgrades, glad I did as I just reverted back to the previous commit.

This version management “Note: Latest commit does not match, please upgrade CyberPanel.” should come with a warning along the lines of “upgrade at your own risk as you might not be able to access cyberpanel afterwords” or, at the very least, inform you to make sure you do a backup first!

I don’t have a backup, what can I do?

Too many bugs in cyberpanel moving to aapanel.

I don’t blame you, support seems to be quite crap here.

1 Like