[Bug]installation failed on bandwagonhost KVM machine due to pip not being installed correctly

@qtwrk said:
yes , the epel.repo is causing issue on BWG as its centos7 comes with it , as a defect one , so had to remove it first and then install new one from centos repo.

it’s not about pip , it’s just epel not working correctly on BWG
I’ve tried vesta for several times, and I am sure it’s not a badly-designed panel. However bwh seems to be not co-operative with some panels. Thinking about abandoning it or switching to some other reliable vps providers.

I also installed debian, but the official os provided by bwh seems not a clean one. It has exim or sth with it, so vesta prompts that it is not a clean one and requires an uninstall before going on.

I guess bwh team knows all these problems. Why don’t they improve? These distros are free.

After April 9 when cp releases its new ver, your cn scripts will still include the remedy lines and the official one keeps as it has been?

@baoang said:

@qtwrk said:
yes , the epel.repo is causing issue on BWG as its centos7 comes with it , as a defect one , so had to remove it first and then install new one from centos repo.

I’ve tried vesta for several times, and I am sure it’s not a badly-designed panel. However bwh seems to be not co-operative with some panels. Thinking about abandoning it or switching to some other reliable vps providers.

I also installed debian, but the official os provided by bwh seems not a clean one. It has exim or sth with it, so vesta prompts that it is not a clean one and requires an uninstall before going on.

I guess bwh team knows all these problems. Why don’t they improve? These distros are free.

After April 9 when cp releases its new ver, your cn scripts will still include the remedy lines and the official one keeps as it has been?

official script is now fixed , yes , I will keep update it.

@qtwrk said:

@baoang said:

@qtwrk said:

official script is now fixed , yes , I will keep update it.

Another info for you. Remembered previously you asked about phpmyadmin upload via net? I told you it could be bt.cn panel, or aaPanel’s integrated phpmyadmin. I tried again, and it’s not.

It’s lnmp.org 1click install scripts.

This upload dir is under phpmyadmin’s dir.

@baoang said:

thanks , i will look into it

@baoang said:

I checked this out

but there is some problem gets in the way

it requires set a /path to where SQL stored , but if you use cyberpanel as shared hosting server that for multiple users , I don’t know how to set this.

it’s OK for one-man managed VPS , but when it comes to multiple users , couldn’t find a way to isolated them from my knowledge…

maybe someone can give me a hint ? @usmannasir

set those backup files with different user privileges so each hosting server user could only view their own backupfiles from phpmyadmin?

@baoang said:
set those backup files with different user privileges so each hosting server user could only view their own backupfiles from phpmyadmin?

I don’t know,

the phpmyadmin configuration is global , not per user.

so it’s gonna be install a phpmyadmin for each individual user