Backup by Google Drive

Hello,

For 20 days now, I have a backup to configure on Google Drive which worked great until 11/27.

This morning I went to see the logs in the console and there was an error with a message that said “delete account and put back”.
What I hasten to do, now I can no longer add an account, after the window that asks for the name of the account I am redirected to the cloud.cyberpanel.net page !!!

Do you have a solution?

https://platform.cyberpanel.net/gDrive?name=Google_Drive_Name&server=https://URL_SERVER:8090/backup/gDriveSetup

Thank you

Romain

Same issue here. Is there any update on Cyberpanel?

Update: it solved now, I can connect my google drive again.

You are lucky, for me still not

Help !

Rerun upgrade to v2.0.3

Then try to setup google drive account again. It will redirect you to cloud.cyberpanel.net for google auth process.

Just register as its required only once to complete the auth.

thank you so much

The problem is solved :slight_smile:

Let me come back to the problem, do you have any idea why?
It would be handy to have the information to anticipate the problem again if it happens again.

it is redirect yo cloud.cyberpanel.net , but didn’t any google auth processing

Type your comment> @CyberPanel said:

Rerun upgrade to v2.0.3

Then try to setup google drive account again. It will redirect you to cloud.cyberpanel.net for google auth process.

How to rerun upgrade?

Type your comment> @CyberPanel said:

Rerun upgrade to v2.0.3

@CyberPanel : getting backup on google drive only of “public_html” folder. Not getting database backup. Also it should backup complete “home” directory.

It will backup full data like files, database, settings etc? I am new here. Thanks in advance

Hello, I think google drive backup feature is very successful, but I cannot start a backup at the time interval I want. e.g; It starts taking backups every day after 12 pm, but I want it to backup around 3 am. Where can I change this setting?