Apache as Backend

+3,000

+13

+14

Everyone needs it broā€¦ +15

We need it definitely ā€¦ +100

If it means you will stop posting it in the Discord server, then definitely +1000 :joy:

Just kidding - I fully support this and would like it to happen. +17 :smiley:

Lets keep it going hopefully this becomes a reality!

+19

Thanks for the support on this request we clearly need more people to get their attention and make this requests a reality, I hope @CyberPanel and @usmannasir know the importance of this for many of us specially when thousands of cPanel users are looking for alternatives.

+20 je soutiens pleinement lā€™idĆ©e

Keep participating that way @usmannasir can help us with this :smile:

Yes. I also need this for my VPS. Please open it for all. ā€œApache as Back endā€ is an important feature.

Yes. I also need this for my VPS. Please open it for all. "Apache as Back end" is an important feature.

Yes @w3services this is definitely a great ad-don if they decide to implement it.

+21

I know I am in the minority here, but I really dislike this idea.

Mixing web servers and using one as a proxy for another generally just seems to overcomplicate and to reduce the performance gains you make from moving away from Apache in the first place.

I know people commonly do it with Nginx and Apache, but Iā€™ve tried that approach and always prefer Nginx alone

So there is one down vote now.

Mixing web servers and using one as a proxy for another generally just seems to overcomplicate and to reduce the performance gains you make from moving away from Apache in the first place.

I know people commonly do it with Nginx and Apache, but Iā€™ve tried that approach and always prefer Nginx alone

You are not wrong. But those who vote for OLS+Apache are also not wrong. Every one has his/her own preference on this.

Personally, it would be nice if the feature exists as an option. Hence, users can choose either to use OLS or to use OLS+Apache.

Yes, please support this feature. For now I need a separated VPS just for apache to run some apps. Which make it quite confusing for maintenance.

Yes, please support this feature. For now I need a separated VPS just for apache to run some apps. Which make it quite confusing for maintenance.

Well @CyberPanel needs to see many votes if we need this, they try to push LiteSpeedEnterprise that is nice but also has limitations like the number of workers and becomes expensive if you donā€™t want RAM limitations.

We just need more participation.

There is nothing conclusive about their work together yet, itā€™s something new, we need to do more testing on litespeed performance with apache, which is why we need this to be released to everyone so we can see if the results will be good or bad.

I only use cyberpanel for testing, the free version of litespeed has significant limitations compared to the paid version, so I still think nginx is a better alternative today.