Apache as Backend

Hi community I contacted Usman for months regarding this feature, currently only available using CyberHosting, as you guys may know most of us use CyberPanel on our Own VPS or Dedicated.

He told me depending how the community is interested on this they may release it for us.

On front end still you use OpenLiteSpeed, on backend Apache is configured. Thus you can still benefit from OpenLiteSpeed cache module and get similar speed benefits plus full support of .htaccess rules and custom php.ini files.

Please request this as it will help a lot specially with applications that are not 100% compatible with OLS but adding Apache as backend should fix a lot of issues with custom apps.

I fully support You.

I fully support You.

We need more support that way they can do it, Usman told me that is based on how many users request or support the idea :slight_smile:

I fully support You.

We need more support that way they can do it, Usman told me that is based on how many users request or support the idea :slight_smile:

Two for now.
Guys, it’s here!

+3

+4 good idea

+5 Include apache and fix the existing rewrite rules system that we don’t need to reload Litespeed to apply .htaccess changes

1 Like

+6 such configurations should be mandatory unless it is impossible to set up.

Thanks for all your support, lets make it a reality and get CyberPanel team interested on doing this for us! I think that would bring many users to use this platform.

Not sure is this is what needs to be done [Setting up OpenLiteSpeed as a Reverse Proxy – OpenLiteSpeed] but I think this is a must to have now days.

I fully support You. :smile: + 7

I fully support You. :smile:

Thanks that must be +7 :slight_smile:

+8

+8

Thanks!!! I hope the community keep participating and see the advantage to have this option available :slight_smile:

+9

+9

Thanks! We need more participation so Usman and his team can make this goal for us :slight_smile:

Guys, please join us

WE NEED THIS!!!
+10

+11

Thanks I hope the community comes together on this one that would be great!