Amazon S3 Backup Errors

hello

important errors

i set amazon S3 daily backup with platform.cyberpanel.net
daily backup not run auto …

last run is 20:12:2018 … bcoz i do force run
this is not work auto running

next errors

An error occurred (AccessDenied) when calling the PutBucketLifecycleConfiguration operation: Access Denied

which setting we need to set in amazon … pls can u help how to set …
i think its for backup Retention Days …

Thanks you
Kim

I am going to look into this, will provide more details soon.

There was a minor issue relating to backup logs and cron job (on CyberPanel and Platform)

Fixed and pushed as hotfix, first upgrade and in your /etc/crontab

add this line

0 0 * * * cyberpanel /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python2 /usr/local/CyberCP/s3Backups/s3Backups.py

The job should run then. For the LifeCycle retention policy, I will update you the correct settings on AWS side later.

thanks i’ll do … great support and fixing issue very fastly …
can i report again if i found other bugs ?

0 0 * * * cyberpanel /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python2 /usr/local/CyberCP/s3Ba

(or)

0 0 * * * cyberpanel /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python2 /usr/local/CyberCP/s3Backups/s3Backups.py

which command i need to add …

also can i delete this two cron cmd ?

0 24 * * * cyberpanel /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python2 /usr/local/CyberCP/s3Backups/s3Backups.py
0 24 * * * cyberpanel /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python2 /usr/local/CyberCP/s3Backups/s3Backups.py

Yes the second one, and you can remove the rest

Yes the second one, and you can remove the rest

thanks you :smile:

Welcome.

Another issue

when we create S3 backup plan with 2 or more domains host on same cyberpanel … all backup are create and generate but only sent the first domain tar.gz backup files to amazons3 … no more sent other domain backup files … i do backup 2 times and result are same . if you have time please check to sure this issue

Thanks

Did you delete the domain after creation backup plan and re-add the domain?

no … never i delete the domain

Can you create ticket so I can check in details?

The backup file for the said domain was too large, which is why the backup was generated but not sent to S3.

It should be catered in next release for large files. Maybe you can reduce the size of your public_html so that resulting backup file is not that big.

its only 3.3GB file size :cold_sweat:

We shall soon have a fix.

You can upgrade, pushed a hotfix (tested with an 8GB+ file).