After update version 1.9.3 from 1.9.2 Server Error 500

@ikk157 said:

@CyberPanel said:
@mparashar

Can you open ticket and let me know Ticket ID.

I have the same issue with centos 7.

Ticket #KQHLM8

The lovely support team/admins fixed it for me! I can’t thank you enough, my site was down for quite a considerable amount of time but now it’s finally back!

Hi Guys!

Just did the update on CentOS 7 in one of our servers, all went smoothly, few warnings, no errors. Everything flies. I’ll do the same in a minute on Ubuntu, we’ll see.

A HINT: I always install CP as root from a root folder. The same with upgrading. It solved ALL my problems with installations in the past and all servers work beautifully since then. I’ve seen many problems here at forums which I saw in the past when I was acting as a user or sudo user. I think it should be mentioned somewhere in manuals / tutorials. I know it’s probably not the best idea due to security reasons (or someone couldn’t have such permissions) but after many hours of fights with errors and walls in the past, I havent’t got any single issue acting as a root.

I tried with Root and I still got the 500 Internal Server error after the update on Centos 7

And has it been installed with root?

As I mentioned I saw several different errors AFTER installing CP as user, then sudo user. And finally I’ve read somewhere about some other guy who started from scratch as root after many hours of fighting with errors. And bam: all went just like that. I did the same - started from scratch, reinstalled CentOS, did everything as a root - it worked. And since then we’re running several machines built like that without an issue. I’ve upgraded 2 yesterday smoothly.

It doesn’t have to be a remedy for you for some reason and I’m not a expert here.
Just sharing our experience.

Similar issue. I upgraded to 1.9.3 on CentOS 7 and now I can’t login to admin panel. When I login it stuck on login page. When I inspect page I found there is error 500 showing.

Support Ticket ID #FRX9CF

Thanks

same error here

I see issues with multiple like

(1665, ‘Cannot execute statement: impossible to write to binary log since BINLOG_FORMAT = STATEMENT and at least one table uses a storage engine limited to row-based logging. InnoDB is limited to row-logging when transaction isolation level is READ COMMITTED or READ UNCOMMITTED.’)

If you address this issues, things will go smooth.

Possible solution mentioned here → Redirecting...

I am also getting the same error while login to cyber panel admin.

Solution Please.

Type your comment> @CyberPanel said:

Possible solution mentioned here → Redirecting...

This works for me:

Edit the file /etc/mysql/my.cnf (if not there please use locate to find the file .cnf)

On MariaDB, I added the value: binlog_format = MIXED
and restart the service database with command: sudo systemctl restart mariadb

thanks