[302] The following PHP extensions are not available in your PHP configuration!

After a fresh install on my VPS the rainloop is showing '[302] The following PHP extensions are not available in your PHP configuration!
json
‘’
I tried switching from php 8 to 7.4 and still the same problem, please help

also while installing cyber panel i have got these messages again and again:

Invalid configuration value: failovermethod=priority in /etc/yum.repos.d/litespeed.repo; Configuration: OptionBinding with id “failovermethod” does not exist
Invalid configuration value: failovermethod=priority in /etc/yum.repos.d/litespeed.repo; Configuration: OptionBinding with id “failovermethod” does not exist
CentOS Linux 8 - PowerTools 80 kB/s | 8.1 kB 00:00
Errors during downloading metadata for repository ‘powertools-for-cyberpanel’:

Invalid configuration value: failovermethod=priority in /etc/yum.repos.d/litespeed.repo; Configuration: OptionBin ding with id “failovermethod” does not exist
Invalid configuration value: failovermethod=priority in /etc/yum.repos.d/litespeed.repo; Configuration: OptionBin ding with id “failovermethod” does not exist
CentOS Linux 8 - PowerTools 23 kB/s | 8.1 kB 00:00

• Status code: 404 for http://mirror.centos.org/almalinux/8/PowerTools/x86_64/os/repodata/repomd.xml (IP: 91.24 4.197.20)
    Error: Failed to download metadata for repo ‘powertools-for-cyberpanel’: Cannot download repomd.xml: Cannot downl oad repodata/repomd.xml: All mirrors were tried
    [root@marketingpanel ~]# sudo dnf upgrade
    CentOS Linux 8 - PowerTools 30 kB/s | 8.1 kB 00:00
  • Status code: 404 for http://mirror.centos.org/almalinux/8/PowerTools/x86_64/os/repodata/repomd.xml (IP: 78.129.150.37)
    Error: Failed to download metadata for repo ‘powertools-for-cyberpanel’: Cannot download repomd.xml: Cannot download repodata/repomd.xml: All mirrors were tried

Any Help
@usmannasir @die2mrw007 @shoaibkk

powertools-for-cyberpanel removed from cyberpanel a long time ago update the repo and check

How to update ? I made the upgrade command and still the same problem and i re-install rockylinux and gave me the same problem, and i installed almalinux and gave me the same problem i can’t access to rainloop

go to /etc/ and repo directory remove this menuly and

Which hosting provider is this? some hosting provider has custom images of the operating system and can have issues.

The last update is full of bugs. Instead of taking care of them or take a nutral position die2mrw007 attacks every hosts. SSL no everything is fine, repo host problem, favicon other peoples machines.|
Litespeed had to forward my request to be aknowledge. That speed gain is not worthed. I am moving to another system